Data Science Manager - NLP / Knowledge
|Job Title:||Data Science Manager - NLP / Knowledge|
|Salary:||£130000 - £150000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Wilson|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2021 09:15|
Data Science Manager / AI Lead (NLP / Knowledge)
Data Science Manager / AI Lead working with a prestigious startup to develop a brand new product to complement the existing platform.
The business have just completed a very successful Series B funding round and are looking to scale their product suite with a new NLP product based around a knowledge graph.
Responsibilities will include:
* Setting the AI & Data Science strategy and roadmap for the product area
* Providing technical leadership on the use of NLP and Machine Learning
* Guide and grow a cross functional team of Machine Learning Engineers, Data Scientists etc.
* Work closely with the founding team and the rest of the senior leadership to identify further opportunity for growth and development
Key skills required:
* NLP & Knowledge graph expertise, both from a technical and leadership viewpoint
* Experience leading teams of data scientists and ML Engineers in the development of NLP products
* Setting of strategic vision and roadmaps for product development
* Ideally a PhD in a relevant subject, if not then a Masters in a similar STEM subject
This is a rare opportunity to join a business recognised by world leaders globally as a true disruptor in their market. The founding team have an exceptional track record in the sector, the business is backed by a number of global PLC's and has received recent significant investment to grow.
If this opportunity is of interest please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum + pension, benefits
£45000 - £50000 per annum + pension, benefits
Senior Data Analyst
£55000 - £70000 per annum + pension, benefits
Junior Data Scientist (Risk/Audit)
£35000 - £450000 per annum + pension, benefits
Junior Data Scientist
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum + pension, benefits