|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina|
|Salary:||US$120000.00 - US$150000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt St Amour|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 13:02|
Senior Data Scientist - Unicorn Fintech - Charlotte, NC
A unicorn start-up fintech company is looking to hire a senior/lead data scientist to their core data science team. The core data science team works across several groups in the company to solve challenging and interesting business problems that have a direct impact to the overall company. They are looking for an individual who has a strong data science background and experience producing and deploying machine learning models. This position is perfect for someone who is looking to work in an exciting and innovative company who has incredible growth potential.
What will I be doing?
- Design, build, and deploy machine learning models aimed at automating business processes and approximating business functions
- Participate and lead data science brainstorming sessions to help create new strategies to leverage machine learning/AI to solve real business problems
- You will build and validate models and create meaningful data products with insightful analytics that help transform the organizations capabilities.
- Lead and mentor the other data scientists within the team
What we are looking for?
- Bachelor's degree or higher in quantitative field (Stats, Math, Computer Science, Economics, etc)
- Must have experience in deep learning architectures (e.g. Convolutional Neural Networks, Feedforward Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks, etc.)
- Ability to apply relevant machine learning models in both supervised and unsupervised problems (Either R, Python, etc,)
- Experience with data querying (SQL)
- Experience with big data analytics technology such as Azure, Hadoop, Spark and related modules is preferred.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing FinTech companies and play a huge role in their development. It will give you the opportunity to be challenged and surrounded by the brightest talent in the FinTech industry. It is a great environment to work in and they are making a huge investment in their data science team.
*Unfortunately, at this time they are unable to sponsor any visa transfers.*
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'apply' on this page.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Data Scientist
US$120000.00 - US$135000.00 per annum
Lead Data Scientist
US$190000.00 - US$200000.00 per annum
Prinicpal Data Scientist
US$160000.00 - US$170000.00 per annum
Associate Director, Data Science
US$165000.00 - US$180000.00 per annum
Lead Data Scientist, (Machine Learning & Deep Learning), Berlin
€71000 - €90000 per annum