|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina|
|Salary:||US$120000.00 - US$140000.00 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Adam Butler|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 13:10|
Data Scientist, Financial Services - Charlotte - up to $140k base
A privately held startup that has achieved Unicorn status (over $1bn valuation) is looking to grow its Data Science team based in Charlotte. They are currently building a new product to automate invoice and payment processing and your work will directly impact the business and how it operates. The team has direct contact with the CEO and COO and you'll be given great autonomy to work alongside the business to understand their problems, design the model, build it and take it to production.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Design, construct, train, and deploy machine learning / artificial intelligence models aimed at both automating business processes and approximating business functions
- Create probabilistic and deterministic models to drive business decision making
- Build mutually beneficial relationships across organization and help empower business units to translate business problems into data science problems and solutions
- Work directly with C-level executives to develop a portfolio of projects and products that will drive competitive advantage
What Experience Do I Need?
- Detailed knowledge of deep learning architectures (e.g. Convolutional Neural Networks, Feedforward Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with data querying languages (e.g. SQL)
- 2+ years of experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python), or statistical/mathematical software (e.g. R, Weka, SAS, Matlab) in professional or educational setting, OR a Masterâ€™s Degree in related quantitative field
- Ability to identify new, value-add, opportunities to leverage machine learning/AI techniques to help transform components of organizations
You will be designing, constructing, training, and deploying machine learning / artificial intelligence models aimed at both automating business processes and approximating business functions. You will also have an impact on the development of the solution to look at ways to leverage machine learning/AI solutions to solve problems.
This a great opportunity to join a major company while they are still in growth mode and for your work to provide a direct impact on the company and it's future growth plans. The firm is based in Charlotte, NC and provides a great benefits package as well as a fantastic work environment to thrive in.
To be considered for this position please click 'apply now' on this page. If you would like more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's