|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 16:04|
Contract opportunity: Data Scientist - 1 month initially - London - £450 per day
The key purpose of the role is to:
- Analyse business processes and operations through data to understand performance issues. Then give recommendations for solutions that will drive improvement.
- Develop innovative data tools, dashboards and analysis in R Studio (principally R Shiny) and Power BI, developing accompanying narrative in R Markdown.
- Undertake the data-engineering activity needed to support these innovative products, which may include automating APIs, Developing SQL scripts, data-modelling on both Oracle databases and Azure/AWS cloud-based platforms.
- Support the development and dissemination of best practise in reporting and visualising different types of quantitative information, include spatial data to ensure key features of the data are well communicated
- Agile working
- Semi agile development programmes
- Analytical work
- Experience within government/public sector
- R Studio, Python, Power BI and SQL - must have used all previously (this is essential)
- Reporting back to stakeholders, presentation of findings- more technical as manager may do this side of presenting
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's