|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Wilson|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2020 14:29|
Data Scientist working with a top tier global consultancy in the City. Working in a dedicated Data Science consulting team, advising clients on how they can gain business value from advanced data science techniques, and helping to develop world class solutions.
Data Scientist Responsibilities:
* Advise clients on how best to gain insight from their data by utilizing cutting edge data science techniques
* Embed data science techniques into business process to deliver value to the client
* Utilize a wide range of tools (Python, Spark, R, Scala etc. - there is no exhaustive list they use the best tool for the situation)
* Perform analysis using statistical and machine learning methods
* Able to articulate complex data science concepts to clients (technical and non-technical)
* Extensive Python experience
* Big data technology (Spark, Hadoop etc.)
* Ideally experience leading teams of Data Scientists / Data Engineers
* Cloud experience (ideally Azure)
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a range of challenging client projects, working at the highest levels of the business, with FTSE 100 clients across a range of industries.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
US$100000.00 - US$120000.00 per annum
Chief Data Scientist
Newark, New Jersey
US$160000 - US$190000 per annum
Deep Learning Principal Data Scientist
£200000.00 - £300000.00 per annum
French Speaking Data Scientist - London - £110k + Benefits!
City of London, London
£100000 - £110000.00 per annum + bonus, healthcare, pension etc