|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Greg McCrudden|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2021 14:16|
Data Scientist working for a leading global insurance company. Responsible for delivering cutting edge machine learning models to support decision making across the business.
* Create solutions and drive innovative projects using advanced data science techniques
* Build machine learning models using Python and relative frameworks/libraries
* Work with the Data Science team in the development and application of advanced analytics
* Build and monitor relationships with internal stakeholders, working closely with them to understand specific business requirements
* Data Scientist with extensive experience delivering analytics structured to business requirements
* Good knowledge of Python
* Background in the insurance industry
* Knowledge of a range of Data Science and machine learning techniques and a good understanding of AI solutions
An exciting opportunity for a highly driven Data Scientist to grow and learn within a leading global insurance company. You will be working on a diverse range of AI and ML projects, with the opportunity to showcase your abilities at the highest level.
Please send me a copy of your CV.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Data Scientist
£60000 - £85000 per annum
US$100000.00 - US$120000.00 per annum
Chief Data Scientist
Newark, New Jersey
US$160000 - US$190000 per annum
Deep Learning Principal Data Scientist
£200000.00 - £300000.00 per annum
French Speaking Data Scientist - London - £110k + Benefits!
City of London, London
£100000 - £110000.00 per annum + bonus, healthcare, pension etc