|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Salary:||£450 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Franke|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2021 17:41|
I'm currently recruiting for multiple data scientists to join a client of mine on an initial 6 month contract. These roles will be remote working and inside IR35
Key Skills -
* Working at pace to deadlines across multiple projects.
* Working effectively within a team.
* Working with complex data and information feeds to draw sound conclusions.
* Python / R experience for Data Science including the core scientific Python (or R equivalent) stack (pandas, numpy, jupyter, matplotlib etc.).
* Working with cloud-based platforms, such as AWS, Azure.
* Understanding of data manipulation, assessment and explatory analysis.
* Experience with computational statistics tools and / or Machine Learning frameworks such as PyTorch and TensorFlow.
* Data visualisation and dashboarding tools to effectively inform stakeholders and senior decision makers.
* Understanding and following best practises in key areas such as quality assurance, coding standards and version control.
* Seeing data products, projects or services through from initial discovery to mature, successful implementation.
* Identifying and applying the most appropriate data science solution to unstructured business problems.
Please apply for further details
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Data Engineer Azure (remote)
£75000 - £90000 per annum + pension, benefits
Data Analyst - Credit Risk
£45000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Power BI Developer (UK based)
£55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Workday - Reporting and Security Specialist
£50000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Senior Deep Learning Enineer