Data Scientist - Big Data/Data Science/Machine Learning
|Job Title:||Data Scientist - Big Data/Data Science/Machine Learning|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus, pension, health care etc|
|Contact Name:||Mason Nathaniel|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2017 14:31|
The Data Scientist will join this companies ever expanding Data Insights Practice, working closely with clients across sectors to understand their business challenges and help them take necessary action through delivery of compelling data driven insights!
As a Data Scientist you will have a passion for all things Data Science/Machine Learning/AI/Deep Learning, a naturally inquisitive nature, be an 'out of the box' thinker/problem solver and have the ability to deliver results directly to all levels of stakeholders.
- Experience as a Data Scientist in a similar role utilising a broad range of Data Science, Machine Learning, AI tools & techniques to answer complex business related questions that add tangible value
- Solid skills in building statistical models & programming in Python (scijit-learn, numpty, pandas, tensorflow, keras, jupyter, matplotlib etc)
- Experience of SQL and data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI etc
- Excellent skills in AI and Machine Learning models (NLP, NLG, Deep Learning etc)
- Appreciation & understanding of Big Data (Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, PySPark, Cassandra, Hive, Neo4j etc)
- Exposure to cloud computing environments such as Azure Machine Learning, Google Cloud Machine Learning etc
A leading global company investing heavily in Big Data & Data Science. They have won multiple awards both for providing such an interesting & dynamic working environment and for the consulting services they provide to their clients across sectors.
Internally, they provide an inclusive, dynamic and personable working environment. A true meritocracy where you will be supported in both personal & career development.
- Salary up to £70k + bonus opportunities
- Benefits include vouchers, discounts, health & well being benefits, cycle to work and more...
If this role sounds of interest get in touch now by applying on line and I will be in contact.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SAP Master Data Analyst
£200 - £250 per day
SAP Data Migration Programme Manager
Czech Republic, Czech Republic
€700 - €900 per day + travel expenses
Contract - Workday Data Analyst - 6 months - London
OBIEE Architect - Growing Consultancy - Perm
£80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + Benefits, Pension, Bonus, Car
SQL Developer - Basel - 6 months - 750-850CHF
Swiss Franc750.00 - Swiss Franc850.00 per day