Data Scientist (m/w/d)
|Job Title:||Data Scientist (m/w/d)|
|Salary:||€60000 - €70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Haerewa|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2019 14:19|
Data Scientist / Data Engineer AI/Machine Learning (m/w/d) - Munich
Our Client is a leading global information and communications technology solutions provider who have an impressive portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services
We are seeking for a highly motivated Data Scientist / Data Engineer to join the Intelligent Cloud Operations team in Munich, participate in the rapid prototyping of new features, innovation, and proof of concepts using artificial intelligence for one of the largest planet-scale clouds in the world.
- Propose new innovative approaches to operate planet-scale cloud platforms using AI (e.g., AIOps).
- Rapid prototyping of innovative features using Big Data platforms (e.g., Spark, Kafka, HDFS).
- Explore new approaches to develop cloud-native distributed systems (e.g., Netflix's Hystrix).
- Implement emerging observability paradigms (e.g., Google Dapper, OpenTracing, and OpenCensus).
- Integrate modern AI algorithms (e.g., Deep Learning and Facebook PyTorch) into production systems.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience as a data scientist, data engineer, computational biologist, or bioinformatician.
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., Pandas, Scikit-learn)
- Expertise with data analysis such as forecasting, multivariate analysis, stochastic models.
- Experience with appling machine learning on large-scale datasets.
- Demonstrated ability to solve challenging engineering problems is required.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- PhD (MSc will also be considered) in Computer Science, or related field.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Data Science
City of London, London
£90000 - £105000 per annum + bonus, pension, health
AI & Data Solutions Architect
City of London, London
£80000.00 - £95000.00 per annum + bonus, car, pension
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Consultant
Technical Analyst - London - 6 months - Digital
£600 - £650.00 per day