Data Scientist / Data Engineer
|Job Title:||Data Scientist / Data Engineer|
|Salary:||€70000 - €100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Haerewa|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2019 09:40|
Data Scientist / Data Engineer, ICT Industry, München, English - Speaking
*Please Note, this position does not offer visa sponsorship*
Our Client is a leading global information and communications technology solutions provider who have an impressive portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 180,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better-Connected World
Join their IT Software Infrastructure Laboratory in Munich as an enthusiastic Data Scientist / Data Engineer to the Intelligent Cloud Operations team in their Research Center, to participate in the rapid prototyping of new features, innovation, and proof of concepts using artificial intelligence for one of the largest planet-scale clouds in the world.
What does this position offer to you?
- Strong Base Salary - €70K ++
- Bonus scheme - 0-2 months based on personal and company performance
- €5.77 per day meal allowance
- 30 days annual leave
- Language lessons courses available
- Work on external projects with European partners within academia and industry
- Practice research topics write publications - a research lab within a global enterprise!
What will be your tasks?
- Propose new innovative approaches to operate planet-scale cloud platforms using AI (e.g., AIOps).
- Rapid prototyping of innovative features using Big Data platforms (e.g., Spark, Kafka, HDFS).
- Explore new approaches to develop cloud-native distributed systems (e.g., Netflix's Hystrix).
- Implement emerging observability paradigms (e.g., Google Dapper, OpenTracing, and OpenCensus).
- Integrate modern AI algorithms (e.g., Deep Learning and Facebook PyTorch) into production systems.
Who you are: You…
- 3+ years experience as a data scientist, data engineer, computational biologist, or bioinformatician.
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., Pandas, Scikit-learn)
- Expertise with data analysis such as forecasting, multivariate analysis, stochastic models.
- Experience with applying machine learning on large-scale datasets.
- Demonstrated ability to solve challenging engineering problems is required.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- PhD (MSc will also be considered) in Computer Science, or related field.
Do you want to know more?
Once you have applied with your CV (no letter of motivation is needed), we will be discussing all your interests and needs in detail. We will also contact the client in your behalf, introduce you to him / her and make sure that you are prepared very well for the upcoming interviews.
If the above-mentioned position doesn't match your needs, then I would suggest to contact me directly for what I have available.
Contact Details: Jamie Haerewa email@example.com (Send your CV directly to my E-Mail) or give me a call on +49 (0)89 / 21093991
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus, pension
US$100000.00 - US$120000.00 per annum
NLP Data Scientist
New York, USA
Chief Data Scientist
Newark, New Jersey
US$160000 - US$190000 per annum
Deep Learning Principal Data Scientist
£200000.00 - £300000.00 per annum