Data Systems Manager
|Job Title:||Data Systems Manager|
|Salary:||£550 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2022 15:57|
Contract opportunity: Data Systems Manager - Remote - 6 months - INSIDE IR35 - £550-600 per day
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35 and may require occasional office visits
* The purpose of the role is to provide support, maintenance and development of the Finance, SCM, HR and Payroll Systems.
* The role has lead responsibility for providing technical and functional support, developing, and maintaining modules of the Agency's system hosted on Oracle Cloud (previously known as Oracle Fusion). The role will work closely with 3rd party support to ensure that incidents, requests and change requests are managed effectively and conducted in a timely manner.
* There will be a requirement to cover a range of modules in Oracle Cloud that cross through SCM, HR, Payroll, P2P and O2C including Project Ledger.
* The post holder will also assist the Systems Support Manager in managing the MaPS Support Team and deputizing in the Senior Managers absence as required to ensure continuity of service to end users.
* This role will also include writing procedures, developing processes, process mapping, analysing requirements from users and developing new ways of working. The post-holder will contribute to a number of programme areas providing support to end users and specialist technical and solution architecture expertise.
* The specific content of the role will be flexible and the individual will be expected to work across/within different modules and across different layers of the solution and architecture as needed.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's