Data Warehouse & BI Engineer
|Job Title:||Data Warehouse & BI Engineer|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Paul Goldring|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2021 07:09|
Data Warehouse & BI Engineer required to work on an initial 6 month contract with a Lloyd's of London Syndicate.
* Strong data presentations skills.
* Experienced in data model design using PowerBI.
* Hands on Production experience with Azure platform, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake.
* Strong Microsoft SQL Server 2017/2019 database design/development experience
* Strong data warehousing experience.
* Understanding of Kimball methodology and modern data architecture approaches.
* ELT, ETL skills through T-SQL, SSIS, Data Factory etc.
* Development tools: Visual Studio 2019, GIT, Jira.
* Experience with Financial Services (including but not limited to General Ledger).
* Experience with Agile development cycle.
* Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Solid documentation skills.
* A high level of self-motivation and capable of working on own initiative.
* Proven problem-solving skills.
* Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline.
* Experience in managing DEV/TEST/QA development cycles using one of the cloud providers.
* Knowledge and experience in a the project lifecycle.
* Scripting and automation experience.
* Experience with financial data and financial systems
* Some experience with Dynamics 365 services (example BYOD, entity store etc.).
* Experience with data virtualization platforms.
* Data APIs.
* Experience with Amazon S3 and/or Azure Blob storage.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Data Warehouse and BI Engineer
Up to £500 per day
£55000 - £75000 per annum + benefits
£50000 - £75000 per annum
£70000 - £85000 per annum + benefits
£450 - £500 per day