|Job Title:||Database Modeler|
|Salary:||£450.00 - £475.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2018 09:11|
Role: Database Modeler
Duration: Initial 6 months
Pay rate: 450€-475€ per day
Your part of the deal:
- We are seeking a highly motivated individual with strong Data Model Administration skills. You must be self-motivated and have the experience, personality, and passion to support developers and designers.
- You will be part of the Component and Data Management team who has a transversal role acting as a service desk for the designers and the developers.
- The team mainly performs configuration and data management activities for projects and maintenances. It also has a gatekeeper role, reviewing all naming convention and databases standards and ensuring they are compliant with configuration management good practices.
- Proven experience in data modeling
- Extensive knowledge of Mega/Hopex
- Good knowledge of DB2 (the database)
- Ideally, knowledge in Mainframe
The main focus of the work will be in conducting operational activity, providing data modeling subject matter expertise, and maintenance of a catalog of the information assets.
Specific qualifications for the Data Modeler position include:
- Extensive knowledge of Mega/Hopex.
- Must have professional experience performing logical and physical data modeling, using industry standard tools such as Computer Associate's AllFusion Data Modeler (Erwin), ER studio, or Mega/Hopex
- Must have professional experience with data models and data modeling (Data dictionary, data management standards, and data model best practices)
- Knowledge of relational databases (DB2, Sybase, and/or SQL Server ) with regards to physical data structure design
- Knowledge of SQL
- Ability to conduct data modeling sessions with business users and technical staff, which includes conveying complex ideas both verbally and in written form.
- Generate and deploy DDLs in the respective environments.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's