Database Software Engineer
|Job Title:||Database Software Engineer|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £530.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 16:25|
Contract opportunity: Database Software Engineer Fareham initial 6 months INSIDE IR35 - £500-530 per day SC clearance (essential)
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
To work on, inter alia, Database and other software development tasks. Particularly, to ensure the correct transfer of data from an existing data warehousing solution based on a SQL database to a developmental one being built using MongoDB.
- Understanding of the software lifecycle and different development approaches including Agile methods (for example Scrum).
- Proficiency in modern programming tools
- Scripting languages, including Python.
- Database technologies and database architecture, including
- MongoDB and its Aggregation Pipeline, and SQL database organisation and query
- Document Orientated Database design
- Issues tracking software (for example JIRA, Bugzilla etc)
- Proficiency in using configuration management software (for example Git, Subversion etc)
- Proficiency in using modern configuration management tools
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's