|Job Title:||DataPower Administrator|
|Salary:||£600 - £700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2022 10:15|
Contract opportunity: DataPower Administrator - Remote - 5-6 months initially - inside IR35 - £ DOE/Market Rate
Please note: This role is inside IR35 and will require working through an umbrella company
* 5 to 10 years of DataPower administration experience.
* Strong working knowledge of XSLT and DataPower gateway script.
* Working knowledge on APIC Administrator
* Experience working with client independently.
* Onshore/ offshore coordination
* Datapower Administration skills.
* Expertise in security implementations in DataPower such as AAA, SSL configurations (certificates, PKI's).
* Expertise in creating Multi-Protocol gateways, web service proxies in data power as per the business and technical requirements.
* Strong Knowledge of XSLTs and Gateway-script for message transformation, message routing in IBM data power devices.
* Must have knowledge in Load balancers, firewalls, DMZ and other network concepts related Data power
* Required to Design multiple services based on different standards for REST, web services, data integration techniques, messaging, and transformation engines and non-standard services (APIs).
* Experience in architecting and Designing Recovery procedures for heterogeneous platforms
* Required to Design, develop applications on IBM Data power and APIC service components.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's