Deep Learning Engineer
|Job Title:||Deep Learning Engineer|
|Location:||Palo Alto, California|
|Salary:||US$160000 - US$180000 per annum + Bonus + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 13:26|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with one of the leading Self Driving business in the US. Together, we are searching for Senior Computer Vision Engineers to join the team.
In this role you will be required to work with a number of groups across the company. One of the main task's will be for you to work closely with the Perception teams to develop new tools that evaluate the current performance of the autonomous driving systems.
- The development of Machine Learning Algorithms to solve complex challenges.
- Understanding the current Self Driving system, evaluating its performance and understanding how to make adjustments and improvements.
- Work closely with the Planning group to understand the future requirements of the vehicle and understand how you can apply Machine Learning and Deep Learning to it.
In order to be considered for this role, you need to have the following skillset:
- Strong programming ability in Python or C/C++
- Prior professional experience with Machine Learning (Large scale systems is preferred)
- Proven abilities with GPU computing (OpenCL or CUDA is preferred)
- 2+ years real world experience working with Machine Learning, Deep Learning or Computer Vision
If you feel this is something you are interested in working on, please follow the details and apply!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Deep Learning Principal Data Scientist
£200000.00 - £300000.00 per annum
£225.00 - £275.00 per day
€450.00 - €500.00 per day
San Francisco, California
US$120000.00 - US$160000.00 per annum + 10% + extensive benefits
High Performance Computing Engineer
£80000 - £90000 per annum + healthcare, pension