|Job Title:||Delivery Manager|
|Location:||North Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£675 - £700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2021 08:05|
Role: Delivery Manager
Contract: 6 months initially
Day Rate: £670 - £700
Location: Yorkshire / Remote
About the Role:
Oversee the Early Adopter (EA) - New Market Entrant delivery with responsibility for:
- for mobilising the market, with the goal of enabling successful introduction of innovative technology solutions for general practice / primary care. The agreed approach is centred around creating close working relationships between suppliers, alongside working with the supplier to achieve compliant status
- drive prioritisation of the delivery of supplier assurance, compliance and onboarding in conjunction with other delivery and product leads across ; and
- drive delivery across multiple workstreams, working closely with local and national delivery partners.
- Expert level knowledge of:
- Agile practices, tools, techniques and culture
- Delivery metric tracking and effective methods to prioritise and forecast
- Coaching methods to build and sustain high performing teams
- Practitioner level knowledge of:
-User-centred design and development and iterative agile software development techniques related to the full product lifecycle
- Product prioritisation, delivery planning and facilitation techniques across a scaled delivery portfolio
- Effective risk and issues management
- A thorough understanding of the importance and use of research and insight in informing work, and of developing and using research and insight to help separate 'wants' from 'needs' to inform service/product development work and wider business decisions.
kills required (Expert level knowledge of):
-Applying effective agile principles into practice across a complex team, to successfully manage the delivery of (often simultaneous) or a product or service by multi-disciplinary user-centred development team(s)
- Using clear, open and transparent frameworks with a complex delivery team and blending them depending on the context.
- Using continuous mentoring approaches and experience of enabling a team to share skill sets across a complex team and/or a portfolio of teams.
- Actively addressing complex risks, issues and dependencies, including those where no clear ownership exists and often identifying innovative ways to unblock issues. Ability to make and justify contentious and risky decisions related to delivery
If you are interested, please apply and I will be in touch.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's