Delivery Manager (Apps)
|Job Title:||Delivery Manager (Apps)|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Francis Kerins|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2020 19:55|
Currently looking for a Delivery Manager who will play a vital role being responsible for the delivery of new software products and features straight into our locations.
The Delivery Manager will look after the entire delivery lifecyle and will make sure the various stakeholders desires are met. You will also be responsible for the evolution of our services around Access Management, Internet of Things, office security, integrated printing services and more
- Manage the development teams. This involves distributing workloads, production planning etc.
- Liaise with other team members areas such as architecture, test or DevOps
- Help define, execute and oversee tests and QA processes.
- Ensure compliance and quality of the solutions.
Vital Skills include:
- Running RFI / RFP for managed services
- Service / vendor evaluation criteria
- Managing remote vendors
- Required experience in: Apps development with Xamarin (Android / iOS / Windows), REST API development, Azure
- Desirable experience in: Data Warehouse architectures, analytics, Microsoft SQL Server, network protocols
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Case Delivery Manager
City of London, London
€300.00 - €400.00 per day
Technical Product Manager
Manhattan, New York
US$130000.00 - US$140000.00 per annum
E-commerce Project Manager
West Midlands, England
£450 - £475 per day
Oracle CRM/CX Senior Consultant/ Project Manager
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits