Delivery Manager - Newport
|Job Title:||Delivery Manager - Newport|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Atkinson|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2020 12:15|
My client based in Newport are currently looking for a Delivery Manager for an initial 3 month project (with potential to extend for up to 2 years).
The role will be based full-time on-site in their office in Newport and SC Clearance is required upon commencement of the project.
Your responsibilities will include planning and overseeing the delivery of common technology components to support their transformation programme. This will include the delivery of a new platform components including Azure Kubernets Service, upgrade of existing platform components (IBM Integration Bus to AppConnect Enterprise) and the creation of new reusable building blocks such as an address management system.
They are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Evidence of ability to organise, plan, report, escalate, unblock, motivate and provide structure to deliver an outcome
- Experience leading delivery of £1m+ pieces of work
- Experience working with external suppliers and contractors to deliver outcomes
- Experience planning multi-year, complex technology projects including resource and financial management, and dependency management
- Technical experience in modern cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Technical experience with integration products such as IBM, Mulesoft, Tibco
- Experience leading agile delivery teams while being considerate of broader
- Experience with project management tooling such as Microsoft Projec
- Experience with agile delivery management tooling such as JIRA, Microsoft TFS, Azure DevOps
The below are not essential but would be beneficial:
- Experience with or leading projects using Azure
- Experience with or leading projects using IBM integration technologies
- Experience with or leading projects in government
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience overseeing continuous improvement teams
If this role is of interest to you please apply with your most recent CV and I will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's