|Contact Name:||Ben Small|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2018 11:54|
You will be responsible for initial analysis/investigation of data and the escalation and management of incidents on a day to day basis.
The role requires you to have previous experience of working in a SOC, along with hands on experience in helping to define and build monitoring and detection capabilities.
* Knowledge of AlertLogic and AlienVault or Elastic Stack / ELK
* AWS Security * Experience of Security Information & Event Management (SIEM)
* Experience in Akamai Kona (WAF), monitoring and writing rules
* Experience in creating and deploying AWS WAF rules powered by Lambda(s)
* Experience in creating network diagrams (ideally from code/data)
* Creation of dashboards using Kibana, Grafana or Nagios
If this is something you would be interested in please get in touch..
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs