|Contact Name:||Ellie Atkinson|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 15:15|
My client based in Central London are currently looking for a Developer for an initial 9 month project - outside of IR35.
The role will focus on the continuous development of the client's National Data Warehouse (SQL Server 2016, deployed on Azure). Also the on boarding of 100+ data sets into the National Data Warehouse and refine these to meet user needs.
The key skills and experience they are looking for includes:
- Extensive Azure experience (with particular reference to data warehouse architecture - IaaS and PaaS)
- Database development using SSMS 2014 or higher
- ETL development/deployment experience (SSIS 2014 or higher)
- Data modelling/validation
- DBA skills
- Azure DevOps process automation
- BI tools (particularly Tableau/Power BI)
- Different flavours of SQL
- Agile methods
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your most recent CV and I will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's