|Job Title:||DevOps Architect|
|Salary:||£85000 - £125000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Start Date:||ASAP - will wait for notice|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Humphreys|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2021 09:54|
DevOps Architect - Technology Consultancy
A global leader within cloud technology is searching for a talented DevOps Architect with proven expertise in Pre-sales to join their new DevSecOps practice. You will help grow their cloud offering across AWS, Azure, or GCP, shaping customer opportunities and strategic roadmaps on end-to-end projects for leading enterprise accounts.
Your role will be to compose and deliver technical pre-sales and advisory in the areas of DevOps architecture methodologies and tooling through continuous integration and development, automation, and containerisation. You will champion, promote, and develop, both internally and externally, the unique strategic-business and innovation-focused strategy, whilst continuously growing the practices knowledge and capabilities through mentorship and leadership.
The multinational consultancy is an established leader within Cloud and DevOps, heavily investing into their technical resources and growth, and trusted by large corporate and public sector organisations essentially to source, transform and manage innovative IT infrastructure to deliver world-class digital transformation.
- Proven experience delivering DevOps architecture, strategy, automation, containerisation, CI/CD and testing.
- Expertise across multiple DevOps tools i.e. Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Kubernetes etc.
- Engineering background and one scripting language such as Python, PowerShell, Bash etc.
- Experience working across at least one leading cloud platform such as AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Minimum Pre-Sales experience of handling a portfolio worth over £5M.
- Experience in and the ability to articulate technical and business problems and solutions to clients and stakeholders.
- Any major public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) certifications.
- Any DevOps certifications.
- Leadership, mentorship and team-building experience.
This permanent opportunity which is London based with travel to client site and hybrid working policy, signed off between £85,000 to £125,000 with a generous bonus and fantastic benefits package including health & life insurance and pension scheme.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented DevOps Architect to enhance their skill-set by working with a market leader on the latest technologies and join a growing organisation in an exciting new practice.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's