|Job Title:||DevOps Consultant|
|Salary:||£65000 - £85000 per annum + 10% bonus + benefits|
|Start Date:||ASAP - will wait for notice|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Humphreys|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2021 10:50|
DevOps Consultant - Technology Consultancy
A leading independent technology partner is searching for a talented DevOps Consultant to help grow their cloud offering and help shape customer opportunities using a wide range of container-native, cloud-native and DevOps technologies and approaches.
Your role will be to deliver post-sales technical consultancy for our clients in the areas of DevOps methodologies and tooling, incorporating container and cloud-native technologies. As this is primarily a delivery role the successful candidate must possess excellent hands-on skills and be able to demonstrate an analytical and methodical approach with great problem-solving skills.
The multinational consultancy is an established leader within DevOps and trusted by large corporate and public sector organisations essentially to source, transform and manage their IT infrastructure to deliver digital transformation.
This permanent opportunity is home-based with travel to client sites and signed off between £65,000 to £85,000 with a fantastic benefits package including car allowance, health & life insurance and generous bonus and pension scheme.
- Proven experience delivering DevOps automation, Orchestration, CI/CD and testing.
- Expertise across multiple DevOps tools i.e., Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Kubernetes etc.
- At least one scripting language such as Python, PowerShell, Bash etc.
- Experience working across different cloud environments, such as AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Previous led complex projects throughout the complete IT lifecycle.
- Client facing experience with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Any major public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, VMware, OpenStack) certifications are a bonus.
- Any DevOps or SRE related certifications are also a bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented DevOps Consultant to enhance their skill set by working on the latest technologies and join a growing organisation.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)