DevOps Data Engineer - AWS/GCP
|Job Title:||DevOps Data Engineer - AWS/GCP|
|Salary:||£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Goodenough|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2018 17:20|
A Cloud Centre of Excellence is looking for an established Google Cloud and AWS DevOps Data Engineer with working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and AWS experience to take a technical lead opportunity within their DevOps practice.
You will be at the heart of a high performing technical team, building a Google Cloud platform using Infrastructure as a code.
- Use Terraform and Gcloud cli to implement an innovative secure cloud platform.
- Build kubernetes clusters alongside a high performing team of developers.
- Peer AWS and GCP networks for seamless multi-cloud strategy.
- Evangelise a best-in class DevOps methodology.
- Expert Linux SysAdmin experience.
- GCP/AWS experience, in addition to Terraform and Containerised workloads, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Python experience, Ruby desired.
This is a unique opportunity to play a part in creating a best-in class tech platform among a collaborative high performing cloud practice.
For a more detailed discussion and to apply for the role, simply follow the link or call Oliver on 02039295864.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading technology recruitment specialists in the UK. As highly competent Consultants we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in IT recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding, so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
DevOps Data Engineer - GCP/AWS - London - Best-in Class Cloud Practice - <£100k DOE
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's