|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £550.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ben Small|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2018 09:45|
Linux administration skills are highly sought as is experience of docker, puppets, AWS and CI tools such as Jenkins or Mesos. You should also be familiar with all non-functional aspects such as backup, monitoring, performance, capacity and troubleshooting.
Ideal skills would be:
Support/Administration of Linux (RHEL) in an enterprise environment.
· Exposure to AWS services (EC2, S3, ECS, ALB).
· Exposure to Configuration Management tools (Puppet).
· Knowledge of containerisation technologies (Docker).
· Experience of effective CI/CD environments and technologies (Jenkins, Marathon and Mesos).
· Familiar with Enterprise Java Web/Application Server technologies (e.g. Apache HTTPD 2.x, Apache Tomcat) and SQL DB tech Oracle and Non-SQL such as Cassandra
Tech skills are vital, of course, but it's just as important that you can communicate well with engineers and other teams around you.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£500.00 - £550.00 per day
£500.00 - £520.00 per day
Principle DevOps Engineer
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Senior DevOps Engineer
West Midlands, England
Lead DevOps Engineer
City of London, London
£650.00 - £675.00 per day