|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £475.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Robert Thurtell|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2019 18:36|
You must be ready to quickly get to work within an agile multi-disciplinary team of Developers, Designers, and Analysts. You will be an integral part of that team in designing, creating and improving new and existing products, platforms and transactions.
Ideally the candidate will have been the lead Dev Ops, working on a major project or programme with experience in defining Dev Ops architectures, target operating models and providing thought leadership to other Dev Ops team members.
* Dev Ops & Prod Ops best practises commensurate with the build, maintenance and management of high volume transactional web sites and webs services.
* Application deployment strategies and continuous integration across multiple environments and releases using a micro-service architecture.
* Building and configuring new server platforms and the automated tooling to optimise this process.
* Passion for and ability to design and support robust build, deployment and configuration management systems for multi-tier Java applications.
* Good experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Travis-CI, Go).
* Configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef.
* Operational management of Linux servers, delivering a complex web application stack with strong expertise in virtualisation.
* Testing, debugging and troubleshooting of platform level problems.
* Administration and build of RDBMS and NoSQL database technologies (e.g MongodB, MySQL).
* Networking concepts, technologies, and protocols (TCP/IP, IPSec, HTTP, SSL, FTP, DHCP, and DNS).
* Installation, configuration and management of open source monitoring tools.
* Deploying and configuring virtual machines in a hosted environment.
To learn more about this role and to register your interest, please apply with your latest CV and I will be in touch very soon.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's