|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Salary:||£600.00 - £700.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 17:41|
Contract Lenght :initial 6 months
Day Rate:£600-700 per day
Operational management of Linux servers, delivering a complex web application stack; building and configuring new server platforms and the automated tooling to do so; testing, debugging and troubleshooting of platform level problems; and supporting development teams with configuring applications for deployment.Â
You will have:
- An understanding of common web application architectures.
- Experience in configuring and managing Linux servers for serving a dynamic website.
- Experience in debugging a complex multi-server service.
- Scripting or basic programming skills.
- Familiarity with network protocols - TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, etc.
- A strong technical foundation in build, release and environments.
- Passion for and ability to design and support robust build, deployment and configuration management systems for multi-tier Java J2EE _ .Net applications.
- Experience using: installation and management of open source monitoring tools; configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef; deploying and configuring machines in a Cloud environment (EC2, Google App Engine etc.); application deployment strategies and continuous integration; Networking concepts, technologies, and protocols (TCP/IP, IPSec, HTTP, FTP, DHCP, and DNS); Virtualization systems (VMWare, Xen, etc); Operations team experience; administering application servers, servlet containers, and web servers (WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Jetty, Nginx, Mongrel, Microsoft IIS, Apache HTTP server, etc); integration tools (Jenkins, Travis CL, Go);
If you are interested please apply and I will be in touch ASAP
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's