DevOps Practice Lead
|Job Title:||DevOps Practice Lead|
|Salary:||£675.00 - £725 per day|
|Start Date:||Mid-Feb 2019|
|Contact Name:||Robert Thurtell|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 16:04|
I am currently recruiting for a DevOps Practice Lead, to define, grow and establish a cloud-native DevOps practice for a leading client. This contract will be an initial 6 months. The role will be based in Surrey but will have occasional international travel and a healthy amount of remote working.
Your role will be to assess the business' current tech stack and then define the DevOps strategy going forward. This will involve the companies cloud migration, the growth of a DevOps team and then the continued leadership going forward.
- Strong AWS cloud experience. The business is looking at Lambda for serverless architecture.
- Exceptional Infrastructure-as-code ability, looking at CloudFormation, Terraform is desirable. The business wants to move into a full CI/CD mindset.
- A broad skillset of Configuration management, scripting languages, CI/CD tooling and Security ability in DevOps. You will need to know what tooling is best to use.
- Experience of defining, setting up and building a DevOps team. You will need technical leadership ability, experience managing other DevOps engineers, whilst remaining hands-on.
- Ideally, you will come from an Engineering background, so will have strong coding/development ability. We want someone who can technically lead from the front.
To learn more about this very exciting role and project, please come back to me with your updated CV and I will be in touch very soon.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's