DevOps Pre-Sales Architect
|Job Title:||DevOps Pre-Sales Architect|
|Salary:||£90000 - £120000 per annum + 15% bonus + benefits|
|Start Date:||ASAP - will wait for notice|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Humphreys|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 18:12|
Pre-Sales DevOps Architect - Technology Consultancy
A leading independent technology partner is searching for a talented DevOps Architect to help grow their cloud offering and help shape customer opportunities and effectively develop DevOps strategies and roadmap for multiple companies.
The successful applicant will help lead the growing, yet established cloud team on pre-sales activities, design high level architecture and ensure successful delivery on projects which will include effectively liaise with C-level stakeholders throughout the projects. They will also be expected to help develop the practice by training and mentoring junior members of staff.
The multinational consultancy is an established leader within DevOps and trusted by large corporate and public sector organisations essentially to source, transform and manage their IT infrastructure to deliver digital transformation.
This permanent opportunity which is home based with travel to client site and signed off between £90,000 to £120,000 with a fantastic benefits package including car allowance, health & life insurance and generous bonus and pension scheme.
- Proven experience delivering DevOps Solution to multiple organisations.
- Expertise across multiple DevOps tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Track record of pre-sales success, ability to position the business benefits of DevOps Solutions.
- Experience working across different cloud environments, such as AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Previous led complex projects throughout the complete IT lifecycle.
- Any major public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, VMware, OpenStack) certifications are a bonus.
- Any DevOps or SRE related certifications are also a bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented DevOps Architect to enhance their skillset by working on the latest technologies and join a growing organisation.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's