DevOps SME - Growing Transformation Partner, Up to £150K!
|Job Title:||DevOps SME - Growing Transformation Partner, Up to £150K!|
|Salary:||£140000 - £150000 per annum|
|Start Date:||ASAP (Will wait for notice)|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Cowley|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2021 14:54|
DevOps SME - Growing partner, up to £150K!
A leading digital transformation consultancy which specialises in delivering the latest and most innovative solutions into the public sector is currently searching for a DevOps SME to spearhead the delivery of DevOps Transformation programmes using a variety of technologies as well as define the DevOps strategy. This position plays a crucial role in the company's growth, which has ambitions plans to triple in size over the next five years.
The successful applicant will operate as the DevOps Champion internally and externally which includes promoting best practice DevOps strategies, leading innovation, being the key POC transformation programmes, engaging with clients, driving new solutions as well as supporting sales and pre-sales activities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a DevOps SME to work for a growing organisation that has successfully achieved over 100% growth over the past three years, providing the platform for you to put your stamp on an ambitious company and support their journey to become a market leader.
The role is UK based, with a mix of remote working and travel to client sites with a salary of £140,000 to £150,000 + bonus and great benefits.
- Proven track record of designing and delivering DevOps Solutions using a variety of different tools.
- Expertise across cloud providers such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Background within software development, with a strong understanding of Java or .NET.
- Prior experience working within pre-sales involved in creating POC's, estimating, supporting bids.
- Experience working within the public sector or government organisation, preferably delivering cloud transformation programmes.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This is one not to be missed, if interested, please apply via the link below now.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's