|Job Title:||DevSecOps Engineer|
|Salary:||£65000 - £85000 per annum + + Package|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Cooper|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2021 13:31|
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 + Package
A global technology giant are currently building out their state of the are DevSecOps team. Within this team they are looking to bring in a engineer who can deploy complex cloud security tooling, enabling the adoption of security and compliance as code from inception.
As a DevSecOps engineer you will design and implement complex security infrastructures for the orginisation through automation and innovation of tooling. Working with a variety of platforms within hybrid and cloud infrastructures you will play a key part in ensuring the security of highly valuable assets.
What you will do:
- Build secure infrastructures in multiple infrastructures, in particular cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Work with CI/CD pipelines from project initiation to build automation within security.
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders though the successful deployment of security solution to match wider business needs.
What you will have:
- Experience in deploying and implementing DevSecOps practices such as CI/CD, automation, and infrastructure as a code.
- A broad understanding of security practices including incident response, vulnerability management, and security operations.
- Experience in working with DevSecOps tools e.g. Kubernetes, Hashicorp or ansible.
This is a huge project with the sole aim of becoming the most sophisticated practice on the market. Head of Security has a track record in building industry leading teams, developing some of the most technical engineers in the industry.
Through constant development of their people, including professional certifications (AWS/GCP/Azure), their main objective is to push their consultants to hit their full career potential. For more information, please apply above.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's