DFIR Specialist (Digital Forensics & Incident Response)
|Job Title:||DFIR Specialist (Digital Forensics & Incident Response)|
|Salary:||Up to £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Korina Kvadranti|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2020 09:18|
Looking for candidates with strong Incident Response & Digital Forensics backgrounds to work for a globally recognized company as a part of Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) in their Security Operations Centre (SOC). You will be reporting directly to the Principal Manager and work closely alongside other team members navigating a very interesting cyber threat landscape.
You would be working in a team with biggest training budget using latest technologies available in digital forensics!
What will you be doing as a DFIR Specialist?
- Handle cyber-attacks and data breach investigations, as well as internal investigations.
- Recommend post cyber-attack containment, remediation and recovery activities.
- Utilise internal and external resources to research threats, vulnerabilities and threat intelligence on various adversaries and attack methods.
- Support the Cyber Incident Management team and Cyber Defence.
- Work to develop an intelligence-led framework to protect the company globally against cyber risks.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in the technical investigation of cyber-attacks (digital forensics, malware analysis, incident response).
- Ability to carry out forensic investigation in support of Cyber Incidents.
- Experience working within the SOC environment.
- Experience in the identification of IoCs and creation of signatures to identify the same.
- One of the following qualifications would be advantageous: GIAC GCIA (Intrusion Analyst), GCIH (Incident Handler), GREM (Reverse Engineering & Malware Analysis), GCDA (Detection Analysis), GCFA (Forensics Analyst), GCFE (Forensics Expert)
Base location: West London
Salary: up to £70k
If you are looking for a chance to work in a well-established international company, expand your skillset and further your education inside of the industry, apply today! The company is always growing and with it are your opportunities as well!
Keywords: DFIR, CERT, CIRT, CSIRT, Digital Forensics, Incident Response, Cyber Security, Cyber Defense, cybersecurity, SOC, Security Operations Centre, malware, Cyber Kill-Chain, OSINT, SIEM, Cuckoo, Diamond Model, MITRE ATT&CK Framework
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Forensics Specialist
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
Digital Forensics & eDiscovery Specialist
£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Senior CIRT Analyst
City of London, London
£55000 - £80000 per annum + Generous Package