Digital Change Lead
|Job Title:||Digital Change Lead|
|Salary:||£80000 - £110000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits|
|Contact Name:||Brad Newton|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2021 13:29|
Digital Change Lead (Consulting)
Our client is a leading global consultancy. Their change managers create exciting programmes that introduce digital marketing, crowdsourcing, behavioural science, and other techniques.
Digital Change Lead (Consulting) responsibilities
- Apply change methodologies and tools to help clients identify and manage the people side of change, including IT systems adoption, process compliance, and behavioural adaption.
- Implement digital acceleration products in our clients' businesses, following the prescribed methodology and approach.
- Generate demand for user adoption and experience through data analytics and insights.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve alignment of change scope, as well as develop and execute change, communication, and training strategy and plans.
- Facilitate workshops with multi-disciplinary client teams, at all levels of the organisation.
Digital Change Lead (Consulting) experience required
- Must have strong background in Consulting.
- Change strategy design, training needs and behavioural analysis, change impact analysis, and communications and engagement strategy.
- Analyzing data insights to draw insightful conclusion that drive demand generation campaigns, user experience and adoption.
- Building persona-based engagements and campaigns.
- Customer relationship management, demand generation and digital marketing.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's