Digital Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Delivery Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£600 - £625 per day|
|Start Date:||Monday 7th September 2020|
|Contact Name:||Musa Konteh|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2020 15:41|
Digital Delivery Manager - 6 Months contract - Remote(London)- OUTSIDE IR35
The specialist will be working with the Local Digital Collaboration Unit to drive delivery of the Local Digital Programme.
Key Essential skills and experience;
- Extensive experience in agile delivery management with digital or technical teams.
- Extensive experience in coaching teams to deliver using agile frameworks that suits organisation and team culture.
- Experience in facilitating non-tech teams to self organise.
- Experience in working in central government.
- Understanding of how local government work with central government policies.
- Experience in applying and adhering to Government Digital Service (GDS) service manual and principles.
- Experience in working in the open e.g. public show and tells, blogs and sprint notes.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present findings in a compelling way.
- Apply and adhere to the Government Digital Service (GDS) service manual and principles.
*NOTE*: During this COVID-19 pandemic, currently all staff work from home. This role will be similarly affected.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
US$130000 - US$140000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
€300.00 - €400.00 per day
Technical Project Manager
£450 - £500 per day
Client- Facing IT Project Manager