Digital Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||£750 - £830 per day|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2020 11:24|
Role: Digital Delivery Manager
IR35 Status: Inside
Day Rate: £750 - £830
Contract Length: 6 months initially
-Manage one or more agile projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital team. Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning iterating frequently.
-Defining project needs and feeding these into the programme/portfolio process.
Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories.
-Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
-Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team. Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
-Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
Skills and Experience
- Applying effective agile principles (from the agile manifesto) into practice across a complex team and/or scaled portfolio of teams, to successfully manage the delivery of (often simultaneous) digital features or a product or service by multi-disciplinary user-centred development team(s)
- Using clear, open and transparent frameworks with a complex delivery team (such as Kanban, Lean, Scrum, Scrum Ban, Feature driven development or Spotify agile) and blending them depending on the context.
- Comparing frameworks, including innovative methods (those not previously used in practice), to identify the best methods for delivery. Skilled in recognising when approaches are not successful, encourages a mindset of experimentation within a portfolio and/or complex team and can create or tailor new ways of working.
- Measuring, evaluating, managing and visualizing outcomes in being agile and recognised as an expert with ability to coach team(s) by continuously reflecting and challenging them.
- Coaching across agile tools, techniques, principles and frameworks. Ability to influence and persuade others to take a specific course of action to maintain strong team dynamics and delivery momentum.
- Practitioner level experience in using scaling frameworks across a portfolio of delivery teams (such as Scaled scrum, SaFe, LeSs, Nexus, DAD, Spotify agile). Ability to adapt frameworks to fit the operating environment and delivery context.
If you are interested, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Commercial Lead - Procurement and Delivery
£700 - £800 per day
€300.00 - €400.00 per day
Enterprise Programme Manager (EPM)
£110000 - £120000 per annum + car, bonus, pension
E-commerce Project Manager
West Midlands, England
£450 - £475 per day
Software House Senior Project Manager - Birmingham Consultancy
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits