Digital forensic Incident response specialist
|Job Title:||Digital forensic Incident response specialist|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£65000 - £80000 per annum + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jordon King|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 13:27|
Digital forensic Incident response specialist - No Travel - up to £80,000
International end client offering flexible working conditions is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Incident response specialist (CERT and Digital forensics), to be responsible for the operation and development of its Endpoint detection technologies. This is a global, diverse cyber security team that operates across 26 countries and supports millions of customers. It is the perfect role if you are keen to work in a high-paced environment and can work well under pressure. The company offers exceptional work-life balance and this department has the biggest budget for upskilling/training the team.
- Incident Response Investigation - Forensic, technical, root cause analysis and incident response to defeat cyber-attacks and reduce risk. Recommendation of containment, remediation and recovery activities.
- The role holder will work extensively with all our (internal) Customers being part of a global cyber security team to counter cyber-attacks and to facilitate the skills transfer between Vodafone operating companies.
- The role holder will be expected to be able to coordinate work with security vendors in the development and improvement of security platforms and services for monitoring and analysis.
- Professional experience in Cyber Forensics / Mobile Forensics / Network Forensics / Cyber Incident Response (min of one required).
- Digital forensics experience 3 - 5 Years.
- Practical experience of leading technical investigations into high severity/sensitive cyber events and incidents.
- Using personal experience and judgement to determine quickly the right technical investigation, and mitigation.
- Able to demonstrate the previous expertise within this area - Initial threat detected understanding technical problems.
- Salary £65,000 - £80,000
- 25 days Holiday
- Phone scheme
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most advanced organizations in the field of cyber security defence and detection. If interested, please feel free to reach out and drop me and email at J.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 02039295868.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Greenfield- Security Assurance Specialist
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Security & Controls Specialist
Technical Analyst - London - 6 months - Digital
£600 - £650.00 per day
Information Security Officer
Information Security Officer