Digital Forensics Analyst
|Job Title:||Digital Forensics Analyst|
|Salary:||£550 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2021 15:27|
My client is looking for Senior Digital Forensic Analysts to work on a large project conducting forensic investigations and analysis in support of cyber incidents.
You be will responsible for conducting examinations of all types of digital media across a diverse environment and carry out containment and/or remediation activities that may be required whilst identifying potential threats.
- 5 years minimum experience in IT Security Digital Forensics
- 5 years' experience in Incident Response
- Expert-level knowledge of common attack vectors and penetration techniques.
- Solid working knowledge of networking technology and tools, firewalls, proxies, IDS/IPS, malware analysis, and encryption
- Conduct examination of digital media (hard drives, network traffic, images, etc.)
- Review log-based data, both in raw form and utilising SIEM or aggregation tools
- Experience with programming or scripting languages (Python, Ruby, PowerShell)
Certifications (minimum of 2 or 3 of the below):
- ACE (Access Data Certified Examiner)
- EnCe (EnCase Certified Examiner)
- AWS Security
- GCFE (GIAC Certified Forensics Examiner)
- GNFA (GIAC Network Forensics Analyst)
- GCIA (GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst)
- GCIH (GIAC Certified Intrusion Handler)
- GREM (GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware)
- OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional)
£600pd INSIDE IR35
If you are interested please apply with an up-to-date CV for a call. Alternatively, if you know anyone who would be suitable please share these details.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's