Digital Programme Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Programme Manager|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Salary:||£650 - £700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Musa Konteh|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2020 11:05|
Digital Programme Manager - 3 Month Contract - Portsmouth - Government Body (OUTSIDE IR35)
MUST HOLD AN ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE (DV acceptable, No Sponsorship)
Establish the working outcomes for programme and delivery management of a team of C4ISR, technical, and operational SMEs, across a spectrum of digital programmes and projects delivering digital outcomes that enable current and future information based capabilities supporting Navy Command Information, MoD and HMG defence and national security outputs.
Key Essential skills and experience
- Experience managing programmes and projects in a maritime environment
- Experienced senior manger with information warfare skills and knowledge of the maritime warfare environment
- Practical programme management experience of programme initiation and the mechanisms to develop through-life programme management.
- Practical end-user experience in exploiting maritime C4ISR services / capabilities using a variety of platforms and technologies.
- Experience with current core NATO command and control apps.
- Experience using applications and systems hosted on the current maritime operational planning solution (LC2).
- Experience in the practical use of C4ISR applications in meeting maritime operational and tactical needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Replacement Programme Product Manager
Digital Forensics & Incident Response (DFIR) Consultant
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Generous Bonus + Benefits Package
E-commerce Project Manager
West Midlands, England
£450 - £475 per day
€300.00 - €400.00 per day
Customer Success Manager
San Francisco, California
US$140000 - US$150000 per annum + bonus, benefits, equity