Digital QA Manager
|Job Title:||Digital QA Manager|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Britton Jeal|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2020 15:21|
Digital QA Manager / QA Analyst £25-40K - Bournemouth
Exciting role for anyone wanting to work for a digital agency with a deep history and an impressive client portfolio. The role is focused on test planning and testing of packages of work by the competency teams, thereby maximising quality deliverables being completed.
You will work with the Solutions Architects, Senior Competency Leads and Program Managers to support the detailed the delivery and testing requirements. The scope of testing and QA activity will cover the front-end website/application, the functionality and features surfaced within the CMS/Experience Platforms, and any 3rd party system integrations.
An important focus of the role will be Test Automation to assist with efficiencies in complex and repetitive test execution activities when deploying across multiple hosting environments and deployment cycles.
They will consider a strong QA tester or QA analyst who is looking for the next step in there career too.
Test Management and Test Execution
- Ability to develop test cases and plans based upon functional and technical requirements
- Review work of Technology Team in particular and oversee quality assurance
- Development of test plans for own testing or for testing supported by team
- Manage testing during stabilisation phase of each release and then the overall project
- Conduct testing and provide regular release / test status reports for internal use
- Lead the development of testing and test automation processes, tools & templates
- Test Automation to assist with efficiencies in complex and repetitive test execution activities
- Familiarity supporting developers integrating test automation into deployment processes across multiple hosting environments and DevOps pipelines.
- Experience with test automation and screen testing tools such as Mabl, Selenium etc
If interested please do apply and get on contact.
0117 2050 195.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's