Digital Security Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Security Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + 15% Bonus + Strong Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Dale|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2022 10:41|
Technical Digital Security Manager
Salary - £65-70k + 15% Bonus + Benefits
Location - London (Hybrid)
I'm currently working with one of the largest and most reputable FMCG companies globally, who are looking for a Technical Information Security Manager to manage their entire Digital Estate, from both a technical and governance standpoint.
This is an amazing opportunity to set out the strategy as to how they are going to minimize cyber risks towards their Digital Commerce estate, as well as that of the hundreds of subsidiary companies under their ownership.
You will be responsible for all company owned domain names and associated services, identifying and remediating all vulnerabilities as well as the relevant patching when required, as well as setting out the Information Security standards and frameworks across the Digital estate.
- Manage all company owned domain names (3000+) and the associated services - DNS, SPF, DKIM, DMARC, certificate management, etc
- Own and run the patch management capability, from both a technical and governance standpoint.
- Carry out cyber risk assessments and ensure vulnerabilities are remediated accordingly.
- Previous experience working in Information Security capacity for a company with a major Digital footprint - multiple domain names and websites (thousand +)
- Technical knowledge of domain and website management tools - Wordpress a big advantage.
- Experience working with stakeholders of all seniority across different geographic timezones.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's