Digital Service Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Service Manager|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2021 09:31|
Contract opportunity: Digital Service Manager - Remote - initial 1 month - INSIDE IR35 - £400-450 per day - SC clearance needed
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
MUST HAVE TRANSTION EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Manage aspects of the service lifecycle including transition, operation and retirement, adhering to the DSC Service Strategy.
- Ensure the delivery of services against the agreed Service Levels and oversee remedial activities.
- Ensure supporting capabilities, resources and enabling processes are in place to support service delivery and meet forecasted demand.
- Communicate highly complex technical issues and sensitive information to a variety of stakeholders.
- Identify, capture and maintain knowledge assets.
- Service Acceptance
- Engages with project management to confirm that products developed meet the service acceptance criteria and are to the required standard. Feeds into change management processes.
- ITIL Practitioner, VeriSM Foundation or equivalent experience.
- Specialist knowledge of service management tools.
- Proven experience of ITIL service management processes, planning and implementation.
- Knowledge of either a Service Management standard (such as ISO20000) or Information
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's