|Job Title:||Digital/Enterprise Architect|
|Salary:||£650 - £715 per day|
|Contact Name:||Huseyin Akpinar|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2022 17:23|
Role: Enterprise/Digital Architect
Length: Initial 6 months
Location: Hybrid - Salisbury
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Pay Rate: £650 - £715 per day
Clearance: SC Clearance
One of my UK public sector clients are currently looking for a Digital Architect. They are looking for a Digital Architect to join them on a hybrid basis with travel to site 2 days per week in Salisbury. This engagement will run on for an initial 6 month contract - this does have a view to extend beyond this date
They are interested in Digital Architects with experience of working in an Agile environment amongst multi-disciplinary teams. Past experience of working within the public sector would be ideal.
ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE
* Experience of working with and writing architectural strategy, policies, and processes.
* Hands on experience of working as an Applications, Technical, Solution or Enterprise Architect.
* Experience of working within a similar governance and/or assurance role.
* Experience of writing and reviewing technical design documentation
* Ability to bridge the gap between the technical and non-technical. You can mediate between people and mend relationships, communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
* Governance. You can evolve and define governance and take responsibility for collaborating and supporting services in wider governance.
* Turning business problems into technical design. You can design systems characterised by high levels of risk, impact and business or technical complexity.
* Comprehensive knowledge of application and systems architectures.
* Familiarity with enterprise architecture methodologies, tools, and techniques.
* A familiarity with writing and reviewing technical documentation within an architectural context.
Are you interested in this position? If so, then please respond with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's