Digital Transformation Lead
|Job Title:||Digital Transformation Lead|
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000 per annum + 15% Bonus & Benefits|
|Start Date:||ASAP - will wait for notice|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Humphreys|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2022 11:47|
Digital Transformation Lead - Technology Consultancy Partner
A London-based technology consultancy partner is looking for a talented Digital Transformation Lead to join a small, yet established, knowledgeable and growing team. Working directly with the CIO, you will help lead an expansive internal transition project including a company rebrand and digital transformation, moving from legacy systems to new, cutting edge, Cloud-based technologies and DevOps/Agile methodologies.
You will play a key role in the delivery of the group's business and digital transformation/ change portfolio, helping to realise its digital ambitions through delivering digital projects and workstreams, supporting the digital landscape of a diverse portfolio of companies within the global group, across different industries including shipping, hospitality and property.
It is a London-based role with a hybrid working policy, signed off between £80,000 to £90,000 with a 15% bonus and generous benefits package including life, medical and pension.
- 5+ years of Digital Transformation/ Project Management experience.
- Ability to articulate and champion Agile and DevOps methodologies.
- Experience and expertise in Cloud technology - AWS/GCP/Azure.
- Background in technology/business consulting - road mapping and strategic planning.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills and ability to engage with senior stakeholders/ clients.
- Certification in Cloud Engineering - GCP, AWS or Azure.
- Hands-on expertise in DevOps/Cloud Engineering/ Architecture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get in early with an established, forward-thinking technology company, join them in an exciting stage of growth and help lead them through an extensive digital transformation.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Java Developer
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £550 per day
Chef de projet digital Lille
Lille, Nord-Pas de Calais
Angular Developer Lead
£75000 - £85000 per annum
Lead Product PIM/DAM - Télétravail
Tech Lead Full Stack JS - Remote