Digital User Researcher
|Job Title:||Digital User Researcher|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Neil Metcalf|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2020 15:42|
Role: Digital User Researcher
Contract Length: 6 MONTHS
Location: Leeds/ Blackpool / Newcastle
IR35: INSIDE IR35
Pay Rate to Candidate: £400-£450
User Researchers plan, design and carry out research activities to develop an understanding of the citizens who digital products and services. They also share research insights to inform improvements to user experiences.
The Core Purposes of User Research is to:
1. Conduct User Research - Plan and conduct user centric and evidence-based research activities.
2. Generate Insights - Convert research data into clear findings.
3. Develop Research Strategy - Develop appropriate research strategies and its approach.
4. Inclusive Research - Include a spectrum of users in appropriate research activities, and advocate for product values internally.
5. User centred and Agile practices - Conduct user centred design practice and work with commitment to agile and continuous iterative approach.
1. Work with agile teams to develop and advocate appropriate research strategies within their project area, with the goal of understanding user needs for services, and continually improving services.
2. Build user centred practices, advocating for user centred approaches to research.
3. Weigh evidence from various sources and involve wider teams to increase consensus and challenge assumptions.
4. Develop recommendations based on a variety of research outcomes, evaluate those outcomes to inform the product or service decision.
5. Be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of research, developing and delivering research that considers the time & budget vs outcomes perspective.
6. Incorporate into recommendations and insights, evidence that focuses on user behaviour and experiences of departmental services.
7. Conduct user research using a range of research methods, selecting the appropriate
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital User Researcher
£500 - £575 per day
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £400 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£550 - £575 per day
Digital Delivery Manager
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£500 - £550 per day
Digital Service Manager
£400 - £450 per day