Digital User Researcher
|Job Title:||Digital User Researcher|
|Salary:||£500 - £575 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2021 17:06|
Role: Digital User Researcher
Contract Length: 12 MONTHS
IR35: INSIDE IR35
Pay Rate to Candidate: £575 UMBRELLA
- Apply knowledge in human factors, ethnography, and the user-centred design process to product and service design in an iterative development environment.
- Use findings of user data to work closely with designers and analysts to iterate the developing service.
- Manage business relations with usability and market research agencies to support necessary research processes.
- Taking a lead User Researcher role within a team, setting research direction and mentoring junior research colleagues; managing team dynamics and holding sufficient authority to effectively challenge points of design without alienating individuals; working within an agile project environment, and maintaining effective performance in difficult and challenging circumstances; quantitative research methodologies.
- Proven experience of gathering user requirements for web-based services; managing, executing and analysing usability test and research sessions; working in an agile development environment with User Experience teams, designers and developers to create new digital products and services; audience modelling and developing design personas.
- Degree in HCI/Usability/Cognitive Psychology/Market Research or related field.
- Experience across web content, tools and transactional services, especially those with complex user journeys. Experience within a research and digital environment.
Please respond with your CV if you are interested and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's