Director, Incident Response
|Job Title:||Director, Incident Response|
|Salary:||£120000 - £140000 per annum + Generous Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Dale|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2020 10:27|
Cyber Security Director - Incident Response
Location - London
Salary - £120-140k + Strong Bonus + Benefits
I'm currently working with one the most reputable Cyber Investigation and Risk Consulting firms globally who are looking to bring in a Director of Incident Response to build out their UK and wider European presence.
This company have quite rightly built their reputation as the 'go to' firm for Cyber Investigations, having responded to and handled some of the most sophisticated and well-known cyber attacks against some of the largest firms and public departments globally.
This is an incredible opportunity to build a European Cyber Security Incident Response practice for one of the most esteemed Cyber Investigation and Risk Consulting firms worldwide as they look to expand their offering to the UK & EMEA, with significant professional and financial backing from the CEO down.
- Manage multiple Incident Response simultaneously engagements through to resolution, coordinating resources efficiently.
- Translate technical findings into business risks to C-Suite Executives.
- Serve as a trusted advisor across broader Cyber Security disciplines including Cyber Risk and Security Architecture
- Proven experience responding to highly sophisticated cyber-attacks.
- Extensive cyber security consulting experience in both a technical and advisory capacity
- Ability to face off with Senior Stakeholders and C-Suite executives, translating technical concepts into business risks
This is an amazing opportunity to join an established, highly respected firm and play a pivotal role as they enter an incredibly exciting growth period.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Manager, Incident Response (DFIR)
£90000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Incident Response (DFIR) Consultant - French Speaking
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
IT Security Incident Coordinator
Cyber Incident Manager
Richmond upon Thames, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior DFIR Consultant
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits