Director of Cloud and Digital Transformation - FTSE100 company
|Job Title:||Director of Cloud and Digital Transformation - FTSE100 company|
|Salary:||£160000 - £200000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Roycroft-Davis|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2020 15:28|
My market leading, FTSE100 client is searching for a Leading AWS Professional to join as their new Director of Cloud and Digital Transformation. My client is about to start an incredibly exciting journey into the cloud and they need a leader to build out cutting edge teams of Engineers, Technical Architects and DevOps experts.
This permanent opportunity will start with designing, developing and implementing a cloud roadmap that will give the successful applicant full ownership over the cloud strategy. The business is at a critical stage of its digital transformation and it needs an exceptionally talented Cloud Leader to push them forward, while continuing to innovate.
The market leading company sees the cloud as it's biggest investment point for the coming years, giving the successful candidate the resources to build exceptional and creative cloud solutions and teams.
As the Director of Cloud and Digtial Transformation for this FTSE100 company, you will be reporting directly into the CTO as well as working with other c-level stakeholders within the company
- !0 years' experience building Public Cloud Solutions - Aws, Azure or GCP.
- Ability to engage at C-Suite level.
- Oversee incubation, launch, and scale out across the complete portfolio of solutions.
- Experience designing, building and deploying cloud roadmap.
- Built or managed large teams within Public Cloud.
- Can implement world-class processes within critical tech environment.
Desirable (not needed):
- Engineering background with use of public cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Use of AWS products - EC2, Lambda, ELK.
- Working knowledge of Terraform, Kubernetes, Ansible and Jenkins.
If this Director of Cloud position sounds like it's of interest to you, please click the link below. My client is looking to move incrediby fast with this fantastic opportunity.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Solution Architect (AWS and GCP)
Director of Data Engineering - Azure - Warsaw
£88000 - £90000 per annum + 20% Bonus + Benefits
Consultant Devops Cloud AWS
Lille, Nord-Pas de Calais
Azure devops & cloud
GCP/Google Cloud Engineer - Top Consultancy - Remote
£75000 - £85000 per annum