Director of Compliance - Healthtech Startup
|Job Title:||Director of Compliance - Healthtech Startup|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||US$170000 - US$180000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Chacho|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020 16:18|
Lawrence Harvey is partnering with an exciting, fast growth Healthtech Startup in NYC to recruit their first-time Director of Compliance.
The Director of Compliance will be responsible for all aspects of the Compliance Program focusing on HIPAA privacy and security compliance, SOC2, and arrange of new compliance initiatives across the organization.
In this role you will play a key leadership position driving compliance standards for an organization in the forefront of technology in the healthcare ecosystem.
- You will be responsible for leading all compliance initiatives across the company, developing compliance policies and procedures with a focus on HIPPAA, SOC2, ISO, HITRUST, etc.
- Partner with a range of stakeholders and leadership working cross functionally with engineers, data science and operations teams.
- Manage and perform initial and periodic risk assessments, mitigations and remediations, and present teams with assessment results along with tactical and strategic recommendations to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Ideally you will be a Compliance Professional coming form a strong Information Security background
- 5+ years work experience overseeing compliance with a focus in HIPAA and security regulations (ISO, SOC2, HITRUST, etc)
- Healthcare background is mandatory and experience in a startup environment is strongly preferred
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Director of Security Architecture- REMOTE- Fortune 200
New York, USA
Head of Insights & Analytics
£75000 - £80000 per annum + car, pension, private medical
Data Protection Director - Fortune 200 (REMOTE)
New York, USA
Information Security Analyst
£40000 - £50000 per annum