Director of Data Engineering
|Job Title:||Director of Data Engineering|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||US$160000 - US$200000 per annum + Bonus, + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||John Rivera|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 19:26|
As the industry leader they are constantly on the forefront of integrating technological advances and industry insights to create the winning formula.
As a Director of Data Engineering you will be tasked with the re-engineering of the entire data environment, building out a data processing and analytics platform, whilst collaborating with Data Scientists, Stakeholders and Clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build Analytics tools that will be used by a variety of internal teams including Leadership and Sales.
- Design an infrastructure that can be scaled to suit any situation.
- Build, Deploy and Maintain a Data Pipeline
- An extensive background within Data Engineering
- Experience with the "Big Data Stack" (Hadoop, Kafka, Spark Etc)
- A background in Databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience with a variety of Amazon Web Services (AWS EC2, AWS Redshift, AWS EMR)
- Proven abilities to work with Pipeline and workflow management tools (Airflow or Luigi is preferred).
- Python skills
If you have an Analytical mindset and desire to advance your career, please apply accordingly or send an up to date resume to: email@example.com
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Director of Data & Analytics
£150000.00 - £200000.00 per annum
Head of Data Science - London - (Cutting Edge NLP!!)
City of London, London
£120000.00 - £130000.00 per annum + options, pension, healthcare
Lille, Nord-Pas de Calais