Director of Perception
|Job Title:||Director of Perception|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2020 13:49|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with one of the most well-known software companies in the Computer Vision world.
Together, we are searching for a Senior level employee to come in as the Director of Computer Vision. In this position you will be responsible for leading a team of 10 with the view to grow to closer to 20 by the mid-point of 2021.
You will be working in a mostly hands off but still hands on position, leading and mentoring a variety of people from both R&D (Research and Development) and Engineering teams.
We are looking for this person to have a background similar to:
- Strong educational background
- Extensive background in Computer Vision/ Perception.
- More than 5 years experience leading engineering teams.
- Proven background shipping products
- A broad background in Computer vision, covering a variety of topics including:
- Scene understanding, Object tracking, Environment mapping & Localization, VIO and more.
If this sounds like the kind of position you would like to be considered for, please follow the link and I will be in touch accordingly.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Data Science
City of London, London
£110000 - £120000 per annum + package
Lead Engineer - Computer Vision
US$120000 - US$140000 per annum + Bonus + Benefit
Robotics Software Engineer
Junior Project Manager
£250 - £325 per hour + Via Umbrella Company
MI Business Analyst
£50000 - £65000 per annum + pension, benefits